Administration & logistics officer
Alpinter develops, produces and supplies tents and other relief items for humanitarian organisations and government bodies worldwide. With HQ in Belgium and local offices and warehouses around the globe, Alpinter has been considered one of the leading actors in the humanitarian sector for over 30 years. To support our logistics team, we are currently looking for an Administration and Logistics Officer, working from our offices in Ronse.
ABOUT THE JOB
As Administration & Logistics Officer, you will work from our offices in Ronse, Belgium. Your tasks will include but are not limited to :
- Administration: order inputting, sales and purchasing invoicing, daily accounting, inventory management, keeping product information up to date, preparing shipping documents, office administration
- Communications : you communicate clearly and efficiently with colleagues, clients and suppliers on order status and documentation. You are the first point of contact for visitors at the office. You are in daily contact with our partners from all over the world in order to coordinate operations.
- Logistics : coordinating and planning with the warehouse manager, organising transport, following up on deliveries. You play a critical role in the company by closely follwing up on orders and maintaining our excellent reputation in logistics.
- Project management : You are a quick-thinking problem solver who doesn’t shy away from taking action when unexpected issues arise. You are contiously looking for ways to optimise operations processes and improve the logistical services offered by our company.
BACKGROUND & SKILLS
- Languages : Dutch (native) English (fluent) and French (fluent)
- You are well organized, have a problem-solving attitude and can independently set priorities.
- You are stress resistant. You have a hands on, no-nonsense mentality.
- You are analytical and pay attention to detail.
- Logistical and/or accounting experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Familiartity with the Odoo ERP system is a plus but not a requirement.
- Fulltime employment, daytime regiment
- Non-hierrachical company with possibilities for advancement
- A job which can be tailored to your competencies and interests
- Extra’s such as insurance plan and meal cheques
- Versatile job in an international environment
- Easily reachable, traffic-free setting, in spacious and beautifully rennovated offices.
- A young and dynamic team of colleagues
Please send your CV and motivation letter to :
Charlotte Demedts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the reference ‘Administration & Logistics officer’ in your email subject