Technical Account Manager
Alpinter is a leading manufacturer, designer and supplier of tents and core relief items (such as blankets, jerrycans, hygiene kits, tool kits etc.) for the UN agencies, NGOs, governments and international humanitarian organizations worldwide. Active in the industry since 1988, we stand out for being implicitly involved in the development of our products to ensure they meet the needs of beneficiaries. Our proactive approach to logistics uses storage centres around the globe, allowing delivery to any location, anywhere in the world, in a very limited time period.
Alpinter is part of World of Tents. World of Tents is a group with a heart for tents. It is the parent company of several tent brands, including Alpinter, Alpino, Canopy and Autentic. World of Tents and its brands are headquartered in Renaix, Belgium and employ about 30 people.
ABOUT YOUR NEW JOB AS TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
- As technical account manager you will provide the technical, commercial and logistics support to the customer during the entire sales process. You work closely together with your customers and ensure a strong relationship and customer satisfaction.
- You are close to the customer and know how to detect their needs. Thanks to your technical knowledge, you know how to offer them tailormade solutions.
- Within the product range, you will look for the best practices in order to help the customer as best as possible and to increase business.
- You know how to pragmatically tend to all technical and commercial questions from the customers. You work out an efficient solution with attention for both the customer and the organisation.
- You work out the client tenders carefully and do a logistic follow-up.
- You have obtained a Bachelor’s degree and a first work experience. A background in institutional or public sector is a plus.
- You are a results-driven team player who relies on thorough analyses. A proactive hands-on mentality is recommended.
- You are willing to travel to visit customers and our production sites.
- Excellent personal skills will enable you to develop strong partnerships both externally and internally.
- You are a linguist. English, French and Dutch hold no secrets for you and you know how to express yourself in any professional context. Any additional language is a plus.
- You will find yourself in a challenging company with a professional, pragmatic and positive atmosphere.
- You will be part of an international, multicultural and dynamic organization where your entrepreneurship and doer’s mentality will be welcomed with open arms.
- In return for your commitment and flexibility, you will receive a competitive salary package.
CONTACT OR QUESTIONS
This recruitment is exclusively conducted by Hudson.
Contact Johannes Coulembier at +32 9 242 54 56.