Native or fully professional level of English
About the job
World Of Tents is the mother-brand of tent labels Alpino, Canopy, auTentic and Revelry. Alpino and Canopy are existing brands for scouting and gazebo tents. Together with the new-born labels auTentic and Revelry, which develop and supply tents for glamping, leisure and festivals, the 4 WOT labels together create and supply tents for the entire commercial outdoor tent market.
Alpinter is their sister company, being active for over 30 years, as a developer of Tents and other non food emergency items for humanitarian organisations and government bodies worldwide. With HQ in Belgium (Ronse) and local offices and warehouses around the globe, the company is considered one of the leading actors in the humanitarian sector.
The Content Marketeer will work for both entities (80% WOT / 20% Alpinter), from the office in Ronse.
About the job
- You manage social media strategy and create content for social media channels, website / blog, newsletters, …, tailored to the different audiences across each media type.
- You lead and develop the daily contact with our clients. You are the first line of online customer support (Facebook Messenger, Instagram, LinkedIn, website chat support, info mailbox, …) and take care of the social monitoring. You treat questions yourself and/or revert back to your colleagues from other departments.
- You identify and evaluate opportunities to create efficiencies and improve the consumer experience and engagement towards our brands.
- You take care of copywriting for Alpinter and WOT brands. Starting from a clear briefing, you can write texts for press releases, newsletters, website copy, product brochures etc.
- You support your marketing colleagues in global roll-out of the marketing plan.
This includes (of course) copywriting, but can also include event marketing, video shooting and other cool stuff.
- Higher secondary education diploma in marketing, communications, languages or equivalent working experience.
- Preferably 2 years of useful working experience
- English: Native or full professional proficiency
Dutch and/or French: at least good professional proficiency
- Digital native with passion for fun and outdoor
- Experience with tools and software. If for some of them you are not a professional user today, nothing can keep you from becoming proficient tomorrow.
- Social media: we have not listed them because you know them all
- Web: WordPress, Google Analytics
- Project management tools (ex. Monday, Trello, …)
- Editorial mindset: you have no troubles switching form 1 audience to another. You always seek to understand what audiences consume and how to create suited content.
- Being able to work individually in a team
- Result orientation: determined to achieve objectives.
- Hands-on: you want to get things done
- Creative: you take initiative and propose new ideas
- Organizational talent
- Positive attitude
- You work independently and take responsibility.
Attractive remuneration, based on profile and experience.
The opportunity to contribute to the expansion of an international company with a strong growth vision and continuous innovation. We offer you an open and dynamic corporate culture where initiative, independence and ownership are valued.
Send us your cv and motivation:
Guy Christiaens – email@example.com