Quality Control Supervisor
About the job
Have you mastered quality and safety? Are you energised by preparing and supervising flawless audits? Can you interpret and improve production processes? Do you have a healthy doses of curiosity? Is common sense your second nature? And would you love to be part of a dynamic International team working out from Belgium?
Then you are the colleague we are looking for!
- You are responsible for all quality events within and outside the company;
- You develop and implement procedures to improve quality ;
- You coordinate internal and external audit ;
- You develop, improve and ensure compliance with quality regulations;
- You strive for continuous system optimization through consultation with various internal and external service providers ;
- You are responsible for releasing or rejecting incoming goods and products
- You manage the in-house labs for preparing and conducting tests on textile related goods.
- You master the product specifications for internal and external use
- You handle customer and supplier complaints
- You take care of the expansion and maintenance of the quality systems and data recording
- You inform and advise the management on cost-saving measures in the field of quality and sourcing.
- Higher secondary education diploma or at least 2-3 years of useful and demonstrable experience within the quality department of an organization
- Industrial engineering or textile background is a plus
- Knowledge of languages is important, English is a must, French and / or Dutch are highly recommended
- MS Office (Word, Excel) has no secrets for you;
- You are stress-resistant, you can set the necessary priorities and can work together with your team in a collegial manner;
- You work independently and take responsibility.
- Capacity to connect the dots
- You have the flexibility to travel when needed.
- Develop and adjust quality procedures and check correct application
- Analyse non-conformity cases, determine and implement corrective actions
- Leading a project
- Assess the cost of non-conformities and implement changes
- Perform a quality audit, a supplier audit, …
- Develop and implement the quality monitoring plans, phases and actions
- Follow up and analyse quality data
- Identify flaws and initiate corrections
- Provide, manage and keep documentation and recording up to date
- Provide technical support and advice to services and customers
- Develop a method for raising awareness of quality monitoring and apply it.
- Being able to work individually in a team
- Result orientation
- Critical insight
- Hands on mentality
- Organizational talent
- Have strong communication and coaching skills
- Positive attitude
- Common and practical sense
The opportunity to take on a responsible and challenging position within an international company with a strong growth vision and continuous innovation.
We offer you an open and dynamic corporate culture where initiative, independence and ownership are valued.
Your enthusiasm and result-oriented approach are rewarded with an attractive salary package, supplemented with extra-legal benefits and a flexible timetable.
Send us your cv and motivation:
Guy Christiaens – email@example.com